Email: [email protected]
Jeremy Tubb joined the Firm, to fulfill the dream of working with his father, after practicing for more than sixteen years in the Litigation Section and the Labor and Employment Practice Group at the law firm of Crowe & Dunlevy. While at Crowe Jeremy was elected Shareholder and Director, and he was honored to serve in a leadership role, after having been elected by fellow shareholders to serve as one of the five members of the firm’s Executive Committee in its 2006-2008 term. Jeremy was also serving as the Counsel to the Firm for employment matters when he left Crowe to join Fuller Tubb & Bickford, PLLC in 2012.
Jeremy’s experience is predominantly on the defense side of employment law matters involving state and federal claims and administrative charges of wrongful discharge, workplace discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and failure-to-accommodate. He also assists clients in hearings and proceedings before the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, and conducts workplace investigations.
Jeremy also routinely handles wage and hour matters, on both the state and federal levels, and he has considerable experience with Service Contract Act Compliance matters. He recently served as one of thirteen Administrative Law Judges for the Oklahoma Department of Labor.
Additionally, Jeremy handles arbitrations of union grievances and defends against charges of unfair labor practices submitted to the National Labor Relations Board.
Finally, Jeremy has first-chair trial experience in non-compete and unfair competition matters, where he has successfully obtained injunctive and monetary relief against employees who violated customer-non-solicitation and confidentiality agreements.
Because Jeremy believes that the best way to successfully defend against a lawsuit is to not get sued, he frequently draws upon his teaching experience (having taught English in Poland, through Georgetown University) to conduct training on employment law matters, in particular.
- J.D., University of Oklahoma, with honors, 1995; Order of the Coif; Oklahoma Law Review (member). Recipient of the American Jurisprudence Award (i.e., highest grade in the class) for Torts I and Mass Media Law.
- B.A. cum laude, Connecticut College, 1991
- Oklahoma, 1995
- U.S. District Courts for the Western, Northern, and Eastern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- American Bar Association (Employment Law Section; Litigation Section)
- Oklahoma Bar Association (Employment Section; Past Chairman)
- Oklahoma City Chapter of the Federal Bar Association (Past President)
- Current member of the Luther Bohannon Inn of Court (Master)
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg Inn of Court (past member; recipient of “Outstanding Associate” award in 1997-98)
- Oklahoma City Human Resources Society (past member; former Director of Programs)
- Federal Bar Association – President (Oklahoma City Chapter – 2013-2014)
CIVIC INVOLVEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc. (former member of the OKC Fundraising Campaign Board)
- Town of Lake Aluma (former Mayor)
FOREIGN LANGUAGES SPOKEN