Email: [email protected]
Matt joined the Firm as a member in October 2013, after having previously gained valuable experience as an associate attorney at Crowe & Dunlevy from 2008 to 2010 and at Gungoll Jackson from 2010 to 2013.
Matt’s practice includes all areas of Civil Litigation, with particular focus and experience in the areas Labor and Employment Law, Agricultural Law, Construction Law, Oil and Gas, Commercial Law, and Personal Injury.
As part of his employment law practice, Matt also assists clients with workplace investigations, policy review, and management training.
- J.D., University of Arkansas, 2008; Summa cum laude; Arkansas Law Review, 2008; Recipient of the W.J. Arnold Memorial Award (for class rank); Winner of the Ben J. Altheimer Moot Court Competition; Winner of the Ben J. Altheimer Award for Best Brief Writing
- B.S., Oklahoma State University, 2005; Summa cum laude; Recipient of the 2005 Outstanding Seniors Award
- Oklahoma, 2008
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma, 2008
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma, 2008
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2008
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association (Chairperson of Pro-Bono Programs for the Western District)
- Associate Member of the Luther Bohannon Inn of Court, 2008-2012
- Oklahoma Trial Lawyer’s Association (Recipient of 2013 President’s Award)
CIVIC INVOLVEMENT AND LEADERSHIP
- Jim Thorpe Association / Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame (Executive Council, 2012-Present)
- Alpha Gamma Rho Alumni Association (Executive Board of Directors, 2008-Present)
- Oklahoma Lawyers Care (Organizing Member)
- Sirloin Club of Oklahoma
- Two Wrongs Don’t Make a Right . . . To Receive Backpay: The Post-Hoffman Polarity of Escobar and Rivera, 60 ARK. L. REV. 907 (2008).